Advanced Call Tracking for Business Analytics
Monitor inbound and outbound calls on any device using VoIPer's Call Analytics. Access configurable dashboards and detailed reporting. View wallboards, run and schedule reports.Book a demo
Manage service levels and make informed decisions
- Browse an extensive catalogue of reports or use filters to customise your own to identify trends in performance. Report on call activity by extension, department, DDI and user.
- Incoming call analytics. Measure call volumes, targets, grade of service, percentage calls answered and unreturned missed calls.
- Schedule reports for yesterday, last week or custom dates.
- Executive reports collate data from multiple reports and provide observations and recommended actions.
- Customised dashboards and wallboards.
- Call recording options available. Detailed analysis enables you to maximise staff and resource productivity, minimise costs, avoid missed opportunities from dropped calls and deliver the highest levels of customer service.facilitates access to business reports whenever and wherever needed.
Visual Call Activity
The dashboard provides visual call activity, updated every 15 minutes, which includes:
- Hourly/daily call distribution
- Call activity by DDI/extension/user
- Missed call summary
- Unreturned missed calls by caller ID
The wallboard provides a number of pre-configured visual displays which include:
- DDI summary
- User summary
- Business summary
Report offers additional reports, dashboards and wallboards on top of the Basic product, as well as offering customisation. Report also provides a reporting function and the following additional functions:
- Schedule reports for ‘yesterday’, ‘last week’, ‘last month’ or use custom dates.
- Browse an extensive catalogue of reports or use filters to customise your own. Report on call activity by extension, department, hunt group, DDI and user, including total calls, destination, talk time and ring time.
- Incoming call analytics measure call volumes, targets, grade of service, percentage calls answered, calls abandoned, longest waiting and unreturned missed calls.
- Executive reports collate data from multiple reports, and provide observations & recommended actions.
- Customised dashboards and wallboards.
The dashboard, wallboards and reporting function provides the same functionality as the Basic and Report product, but does this in real-time and allows call centre queues and agents to be monitored. With Report Premier you get the following additional functions:
- Real time reporting; live calls waiting and call handling statistics by agent and ACD call queue.
- Report on total calls, destination, talk time, ring time, grade of service, percentage calls answered, number of calls in queue, calls abandoned, longest waiting and unreturned missed calls.
- At a glance dashboards and wallboards display group performance parameters on a live tile.
- Live call statistics for queues and agents, such as number / duration of calls and availability.
- Supervisor management tools including agent presence monitoring.
- Review performance and use “what if” calculations to forward plan contact centre agent shifts.
|Accessible via web browser across mobile device||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Data refresh rate||Up to 15 mins||Real-time||Live|
|Multi-site call reporting||Single site||Yes||Yes|
|Reports in multiple output formats (PDF, CSV) which can be emailed to any email address(es)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Wallboard with customisable tiles||Pre-defined||Yes||Yes|
|Live tile creator for creation of customised wallboard||Yes|
|Historical call analytics||12 months||Yes||Yes|
|Detailed call reporting; call activity by subscriber, by area and by duration||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Reports by DDI||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Reports by hunt group and call centre queue||Yes||Yes|
|Call traffic reports by hour/half hour||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Customer reports (by Caller ID)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Unreturned missed call reports||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Incoming call analytics (measuring call volumes, targets, unanswered calls)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Incoming calls Percentage Calls Answered (PCA)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Incoming calls Grade of Service (GoS)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Multi-level reporting by site, division, department, cost centre||Yes||Yes|
|Restrict Supervisor access by role (Site, division, department, cost centre)||Yes||Yes|
|High level Executive Summary Report (Multiple reports consolidated into one single report)||Yes||Yes|
|Report scheduling (by day, week, month)||Yes||Yes|
|Call ringtime, duration and missed calls by DDI/hunt group||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Staff level modelling||Yes||Yes|
|Contact centre agent modelling||Yes|
|Live call waiting in business by DDI||Yes|
|Live waiting time for calls by DDI||Yes|
|Live calls waiting and waiting time by call centre queue/Hunt group||Yes|
|Live call status (showing on call, free, on DND)||Yes|
|Call centre reporting at call detail level||Yes|
|Inbound, outbound and missed call lists||Yes|
|Agent busy reporting||Yes|
|Agent availability live updates and status analysis||Yes|
|Agent activity reporting||Yes|
|Reporting on agent activity by call centre queue||Yes|
|Duration in status||Yes|
|Reason code/wrap-up reporting (availability)||Yes|
|Caller/caller party details (own call or other user)||Yes|
|My console user access to own call analytics||Yes|
|Active status control (DND, Log in/out of queue)||Yes|
|Personal call history||Yes|